Friday, December 19, 2014

Written Off



Request from a friend.  I donated, if the cause sings to you, I hope you will too.

Hi Dinah,

I'm writing to tell you about the production of a feature documentary some good friends of mine (and extremely talented filmmakers) are producing. It's a compelling life and death saga of young opiate addict aimed at public enlightenment and destigmatization for which I am an advisor and supporter. I think it will have the power to seriously advance the conversations around prevention and treatment.

They are raising money to finish it as quickly as possible, and I wondered if you'd be so kind as to broadcast their Kickstarter campaign through SHRINK RAP. The link is below and contains lots of info and a short trailer.

Very best wishes and thanks,

Richard


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1928235665/written-off-the-short-sad-beautiful-life-of-matt-e?ref=nav_search

No comments: