Here are the topics we discuss on this fine evening at Roy's house:
- What does "Shrink Rap" mean (reader request)?
- Roy talks about an "amazing" conference he went to called Partnership with Patients. This conference was started by Regina Holliday, patient-advocate-extraordinaire. Here are some links for things that caught his attention:
- Clink talks about a Massachusetts legal case regarding gender reassignment of prisoners
- And finally, we talk about a reader's question about how and why patients test their therapists/psychiatrists.
- This podcast is available on iTunes or as an RSS feed or Feedburner feed. You can also listen to or download the mp3 or the MPEG-4 file from mythreeshrinks.com.
Thank you for listening.Send your questions and comments to: mythreeshrinksATgmailDOTcom, or comment on this post.