Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Happy Holidays from the Shrink Rappers.

It's that time of year when blogging gets a little lame.
I'm off to pack up my old office, feeling a bit sore after two days of trying to keep up with my high school athlete kid....I'm feeling a little out of shape these days, and so after a day on the ski slopes and an hour or so being yesterday's squash partner, well, I'm not moving so fast today! And my college kid has finally made it home after days of exams.... arrived for a month with a small suitcase containing his XBox and some dirty crumpled clothes, still refusing to be my Facebook friend.

Clink is off to the cold to ski and climb things. Roy....he was in the mall last night... who knows what he's up to? His new puppy seems to have a better designer wardrobe than I do.

So we'll blog or we won't, but if we don't, please know we're wishing you the best for a joyous holiday season and a safe, happy, and (mentally & physically) healthy new year!

12 comments:

Judy said...

Dinah, you might be better off not being the FB friend! Your young man may know best! And good luck with your move, packing, rearranging and all. Wonder how different it will be when your settled in. It seems I'm in my office quite a lot and I must have it more than clean and plesant; it has to have my style with my things that soothe me!

Anonymous said...

Hello to my fellow bloggers and readers from Hanover, NH (actually from the official Apple retailer here). On vacation, out of prison, life is good. Skiing soon, more to follow and maybe pics.

Hi!!!

---Clink

Anonymous said...

1 day until my christmas puppy!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny CA said...

Happy Holidays to you,too!

Retriever said...

Enjoy the holidays! Even if he lets you be his Facebook friend, he will probably do as my college kids do and block you from seeing anything interesting.

Best wishes in the new office!

Unknown said...

Enjoy moving in Dinah. And happy holidays to the whole shrink rapper gang. I have so enjoyed having you all in my cyber life.

tracy said...

Happy Holidays, Rappers and Readers!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting an iPhone :)
--Clink

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays! My name is Lisa Hope and I am the assistant editor of Disorder.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a strategic partnership with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Disorder.org is an online gateway for people to find information regarding disorder diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment -- and is continually adding content. If you're interested in a partnership, please contact me at lisa.disorder.org@gmail.com.

Rachel Cooper said...

Clink's moving over to the dark side!

Sarebear said...

Happy New year and a belated Merry Christmas!
I am at home recovering and trying not to go nuts with everything being asked of me physically.....decided there was no way I could handle a second knee replacement just a weekk after the first one.

SM said...

Hope you had fun these holidays!

Happy New Year!