Sunday, August 02, 2009

Missing parts of the paper


And from today's Sunday New York Times Magazine.....
Oh, my paper came today without the magazine section. I should complain. It's summer and I'm in slow motion, much too lazy to even figure out who to complain to.
The Shrink Rappers have slowed our pace lately--- 13 posts in July, this may be our all-time low month. I'm getting ready for vacation, Clink is hanging from cliffs, Roy...has anyone seen Roy? He posted last, so I think he's lying around soaking in the rays.
Just to say "Hi." I'll check out the NYT magazine on line.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can complain online, or by phone 1800 NYTIMES. (Original, right?)

And yeah, your posting has become sporadic and...off topic. At least you're aware. I was losing interest in checking this site anymore. Come back!

Anonymous said...

0

Anonymous said...

I generally really enjoy your blogs but yes they are abit slack just now but OK it is summer!

What really p****s me off is comments like Greg House. Do these people really increase their sale or do they just p**s everyone off(or is it just me???and what's the best way to deal with them???

Anonymous said...

they p*** everyone off. just ignore them.