Friday, February 13, 2009

Twitter Twitter Tweet Tweet


What has my life come to? It's 10:30 on a Friday night and I have an uncontrollable urge to blog. Please someone, get me a life. And the energy to move on a Friday night.

So here goes: a tech post by Dinah. Wish me luck.

I'm reading the NYTimes on line and there's a piece by David Pogue: Twitter? It's What You Make It.

LOL, OMG, ROTFLMAO, WT....
I read and I read and I could swear this David Pogue guy is ROY! It sounds like Roy, it smells like Roy, it talks like Roy, it Twitters like Roy. Roy wants me to Twitter me (is that nasty??) but I've said no, I'm married. Now it seems he wants to Twitter you, if you look at our sidebar. I totally don't get it, nor do I understand why the top of our side bar has a link to Shrink Rap with Bacon (I'm not linking it). Next he'll want to be my BFF. Oy.

And the cartoon above is so ClinkShrink won't feel left out.

I'm off to eat twinkies now. Those I understand.