Sunday, June 29, 2008

Links To Assorted Stuff



Hey, so folks have been letting us know about some cool stuff. I'm just now getting a chance to link you in:

Eric from CBS News let us know about a special on Women Vets and their unique issues. Well, I said links to cool stuff, and this was actually really sad stuff. As time goes by, I imagine we'll be hearing more about specific mental health needs in women who've been in combat.

Roberta Isleib wrote to us from Connecticut. She is a psychologist and a mystery writer. I carry a soft spot for shrink/novelists, so here is a link to Roberta's Website.

I went to visit FatDoctor's Blog today. Apparently she's having issues with here curly hair. And apparently there's a blog devoted to naturally curly hair. I can relate, however I found it interesting that there are two types of curly hair: you can be Juliana Margulies or Nicole Kidman. I guess I'm in my own category with wild crazy madwoman hair that frizzles and frizzles some more. Fat doctor has tried a bunch of stuff, I may eventually opt for that Brazilian keratin hair straightening thing. I'm told if you don't leave it on for too long you can keep your curls while bypassing the frizz. If you've tried it, by all means let me know.



Finally, if you're a reader of FooFoo5's blog, he's back after an extended absence.