Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Sunday Morning--coffee, online shopping and the New York Times

This is published as two posts. The photo was enough to drive blogger mad. Scroll down for the rest.

Roy and I have communicated this morning. We're both on our second cup of coffee. I've been shopping on Lands End and I made a Model Me. The hair is a bit wilder than mine, the complexion much darker, no toenail polish, but aside from that, it's me. Roy tried to make himself and he couldn't. I tried to make him, and I couldn't. We won't talk about how long it took to get my Model Me onto the blog. Do you like my new outfit?




From Clink: I can't believe Dinah's got me doing this. OK, so I fixed her picture a bit and then decided to add me. Save this post for the police sketch artist in case I ever disappear.