Thursday, February 07, 2008

Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate


This post is dedicated to Fat Doctor who is on a very low calorie all liquid diet. Bless her.

Tonight, we attended The Chocolate Affair at Raven's Stadium, a decadent, chocolate over-flowing fund-raising event for Baltimore's Health Care for the Homeless. My husband came willingly. Roy is on vacation (but promised to send a donation---don't forget, Roy!), and ClinkShrink resisted. I threatened her: Go or I tell everyone your Chocolate enthusiasm is a lie. I'll scream it on the blog. So Clink posted, but she didn't eat very much chocolate.

In case you're wondering, I ate lots and lots of chocolate. I tasted sweet potato ice cream. I ate truffle after truffle, chocolate fondue, brownie-type stuff, assorted real foods, too. Somehow, and I'm not sure how or why this can be, I'm not feeling sick. I guess I have a high chocolate tolerance.

Diet starts tomorrow....