Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Roy's Top 10 Search Phrases of 2007

Like I did last year, I scanned through the search terms that people googled to get to one of our blog pages, and here is the list of my top 10 search phrases for 2007 (based solely on those I found funny, interesting, or just bizarre).

10. is being a psychiatrist fun?
9. feline mental disorder ... I think that was the catatonia pun
8. funny dr phil fake interview ... if you haven't heard our prank on Dinah, listen here
7. freud the meerkat
6. how do I stop my best friend from listening to rap ... hopefully not Shrink Rap
5. worried but well ICD9 code
4. how to tell someone to stop talking
3. nobody ever called pablo picasso an asshole
2. how does a shrink order a salad
1. why oompaloompas are scary

Be sure to also check out the Top 25 Shrink Rap Posts of 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh, I believe the "nobody ever called pablo picasso an asshole" one was looking for the Modern Lovers song "pablo picasso". Great Band. I love 'em.

Love your blog here too. I think this is my first time commenting.