Monday, November 05, 2007

Change Mac Spots to Leopard OSX?


I've heard really good things about Apple's new 10.5 upgrade to OSX... Leopard. A colleague showed me some of its new features recently (thanks, Harry) but another colleague (no, it wasn't Louise) told me he got it, then uninstalled it and went back to 10.4 as he was dissatisfied with it. I haven't yet learned the specifics of his disgruntlement, but I thought I'd put this out to our Mac readers to hear about any of their experiences.

(Oh, sorry about the reduced postings from me of late, and the delay of our NEW AND IMPROVED SOUND podcast. As you all know, life gets in the way sometimes (funny expression... like RL is secondary to online), and the past two weeks for me have been particularly packed with "things". I expect this to continue for a bit, but at a reduced pace, and will strive to keep contributing.)

So, what does this have to do with Psychiatry? Umm, a Leopard can sometimes change his spots and become a Tiger? Or... change is not for everyone. Or... Macs are the preferred computers by Maryland psychiatrists (nudge, nudge, Dinah).