Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Three Shrinks LIVE on Blog Talk Radio Tonight at 10pm ET

[38] . . . [39] . . . [40] . . . [All]

Doctor Anonymous started an internet talk radio show last month on Blog Talk Radio. I have listened in, and he runs a great show with terrific guests. Tonight, however, I'll be on the show... but perhaps you will tune in anyway, just to see how it goes. (Listen to the Dr. A podcast we did Sep 2 on Depression Overdiagnosis.)

Actually, I've been pestering Clinkshrink (who is currently in a warm southern state eating chocolate-covered lobster) and Dinah to join in, so maybe we'll be surprised and have all of us on. [They did call in (Dinah in the last few minutes).]

The show allows live calls (from like a real phone... no computer needed). Click here or the Blog Talk Radio logo above to tune in. 10pm ET Thursday, Oct 18, 2007. I'll see if he'll let me put it on a podcast, too.

The show was fine...you can listen to it on the site, or even download it to your computer or MP3 player. DrVal and ladyk47 and others were there.

6 comments:

ClinkShrink said...

I'm back at the hotel and I plan to be there. I've got my conference blog post ready in draft form and will put it up after Dr. A.

No lobster tonight but the shrimp was delicious.

NeoNurseChic said...

Aww which I'd been home to listen to it! I woulda called in! Dr. A sent me an email asking to be a guest on the show, but I never wrote back because things have just been a little crazy for me lately! I'll have to do it sometime! I just got home from work and it's midnight, so I missed the show! Hope it went well!

Take care,
Carrie :)

Ladyk73 said...

Just call me Ladyk AK47....j/k

Rach said...

sorry i missed it live. would have loved to have heard it right from the horses' mouths...

Anonymous said...

I just listened to the show and have to say that I really loved it. Dr. A is a really good radio personality. I'll have to listen to more of his shows now. I also wish I could have stayed awake to hear the live version and join in all the Halloween chatting going on. I hope he invites you guys on again to do his show or that you surprise us one day and do your own show.

Can't wait to hear the new podcasting equipment you guys bought!

Sarebear said...

I didn't know about it until after the fact, or I would've been there! I'll have to go have a listen. 8)

my vord verify ended in dsm. Lol!