Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Quiet Time

[posted by dinah, who finally got into the dashboard]

There are many people in my life-- even among those who love me--who would like just a little peace. "You talk too much." I've heard that at times. Oh, lots of times. An occupational hazard, I like to rationalize, of having to sit quietly and listen so much.

So now, even blogger, from 3 different computers, wants me silent. Surprisingly, I'm doing okay with it, waiting patiently for Clink & Roy to update us, biding my time. I've only had a few seizures, petite mal at that, and I'm almost caught up on LOST : up to beginning of the third season at any rate.

It's not that I have much to say, it's just that, well, that's never stopped me before.
Clink, Roy, any time it's safe to update to the new, improved, and postable Blogger, just say the word.....