Friday, November 10, 2006

Hey OmniBrain...

Four posts in one day may be a record for ShrinkRap. This one is for our blog friend Steve over at OmniBrain, who had an unfortunate accident with his cat. I felt obliged to respond on behalf of all blogger pets:

RebelPig

Buttercup was dressed in tiny costumes and humiliated as a piglet and so he has anger issues. He has been treated with Seroquel, Risperidal, Ritalin, Cylert, Strattera, Paxil, Prozac, Wellbutrin, lithium, valproic acid, Tegretol and clonidine. He has had individual and family counselling, anger management therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and a structured behavior plan. His family has mortgaged the house to pay for his medication, therapy, Level 5 schooling, residential treatment, private attorney, victim restitution and the costs of his juvenile probation. He will be coming to my prison next week. I know the first thing he is going to say:

"I keep begging for help, but all they ever do is lock me up!"