Sunday, August 27, 2006

Group Therapy (sort of)

[posted by dinah, with guest barkers max, tex, and alfie]

Max has a new buddie, Alfie, a chocolate lab who is currently in foster care with Tex and family while she awaits transport to her permanent home in Georgia. Alfie, in her pink, rhinestone-studded collar, makes quite the statement. My only psychiatric observation is that she plays well with others and, as a group, this gang is not prone to introspection. The biscuits are what it's about and surely, the end justifies the means. Not really psychiatry, but who can resist a new puppy?

4 comments:

MT said...

If that's socializing, then I do all of mine at the supermarket.

Fat Doctor said...

I can't resist - she's too cute!

NeoNurseChic said...

So very very cute!! I love these animal posts...but then, my 2 best friends are my black lab and my kitty - even though Tony is living his rebellious years right now. LOL He is currently laying behind my knees as I'm lying sideways on the couch and he just had his head on my knee...so cute. We've been napping together all afternoon. :)

Sarebear said...

Who let the dogs out?